Tuesday, December 15, 2009

'tis the season of giving...

Although this year has been a crazy year filled with its fair share of ups and downs, I have so much to be thankful for... my dear friends and family, good health, and having a job compared to many others who have been affected by this economic downturn.

Through the Art For a Good Cause project created by me and my friend Nora, I have raised $100 from the sale of my artworks to be donated to FareStart, a culinary job training program for the homeless and disadvantaged individuals. FareStart provides opportunities for people who are willing and eager to transform their lives for the better. I love to eat good food, so why not support those who make them!

To my art enthusiasts who have bought my artworks, you may not know it then, but a portion of your contributions went into this project. So thank you truly.

To my dear friends and family who have always been there for me me through thick and thin, I am truly grateful to have you in my life.

cheers to the upcoming new year!

life is an adventure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment