Saturday, December 5, 2009

A wedding day...

My friend Anh (Thu), stylist, makeup artist, wedding coordinator extraordinare had asked me if I was interested in helping to photograph her friend Jennifer and Steve's wedding... Of course!

Today was the big day. The weather was perfect - a crisp clear sunny winter day. I arrived at the bride's mom's house to take pictures of the traditional Chinese tea ceremony. The bride was glowing in vibrant red traditional Chinese attire, the bridesmaids in pretty purple, and the groom and groomsmen in handsome black. After the tea ceremony, I tagged along for the formal ceremony and reception at the restaurant. It was an exciting, fun, and overwhelming day. Anh did an awesome job organizing the event. Kudos to you Anh, I don't know how you managed to get over 300 guests under control. And thanks to Jen and Steve for the opportunity to photograph their special day. I will post some pics up soon, stay tuned...

oh and PS. thank you Ruth :)

1 comment:

  1. so great Lea! they couldn't have had a greater photographer to photograph their special day filled w/ special moments.... :)

    ReplyDelete